1. Do you measure the market effectiveness of your rebate programs?
2. Do you have an adequate budget in order for each rebate program to meet your business goals?
3. Do your rebate programs make it easy for consumers to participate?
4. Do consumers receive their rebates within two weeks or less?
5. Do you measure your program’s customer satisfaction (i.e. does your program help your channel sell more products or reach more consumers?)
6. Does your program help you gather any demographic information (i.e. location, age, income, etc.)?
7. Does your program help you gather any market information (i.e. retailer name, price, SKU number, etc.)?
8. Does your program help you gather the reason for the purchase (i.e. price, promotion, place, product, etc.)?
9. Do you have an accurate cost of launching and managing your program?
10. Do you have any way of knowing how many fraudulent claims are submitted?
Complete the form below to reveal your assessment results: